What We Do
We are a fee-for-service facility. Services include:
- Hands-on training in human pluripotent stem cell culture. Experiments can then be carried out within the facility or back in the investigator's laboratory.
- Derivation of human iPS cell lines from investigator-provided patient samples.
- Maintenance of stocks of well characterized human ES and iPS cell lines for distribution.
- Quality control assays for pluripotent cell lines (karyotyping, DNA fingerprinting, gene/protein expression, mycoplasma testing, and differentiation potential).
- Educational opportunities to the CSCRM scientific community and the general public regarding pluripotent stem cell biology.